- This project, its design and combined content are copyright © to Melynda von Wayward 2004. The names 'Punk Journey', 'Punk a Photographic Journey' and 'The History of the Melbourne Punk Scene' are owned by Melynda von Wayward © 2004 and may not be used by any other party to name any website, book, film or other such creative entities (excludes using these terms as a description).
- All photos in the 2004-2007 year titled 'Punk a Photographic Journey' are copyright © to Melynda von Wayward 2004 and cannot be copied, reproduced, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission from the project creator.
- All individual rights to images, sound recordings and video footage that have been contributed or added to this project are exclusively held by the individual contributors of this project and their representatives.
- All individually contributed images, sound recordings and video footage contributed to this project are contributed and held under non-exclusive rights - meaning the contributor is free to share these above mentioned items with other authors, researchers, archivists, documentary makers, magazines, and publishers etc as they choose.
- In cases where footage is borrowed from third party websites like YouTube, all copyright is owned by the makers of such footage © (year).
- In regards to the musical content of this website - all mp3 tracks have been included in the references section of each page, including the year the track was recorded , the record company if relevant, and the composer(s)of the track if known.
- The Australasian Performing Right Association(APRA)has been notified of each mp3 track and its composer, if known.
- Please CONTACT me if you are the composer of a track and do not see your name listed next to the track.
Except for 'Fair Use' no material
from this site may be copied, reproduced, stored in any retrieval system, or
transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying,
recording or otherwise, without prior permission from the Project creator,
contributors or their representatives. All interviews are
copyright © 2004.
Any information taken from this site and used elsewhere must be referenced accordingly. Please see the references section on each page for more information.
- All efforts have been made to represent the subculture of Melbourne Punk, from 1977 - 1987, and its participants in the most accurate way.
- Any stories and descriptions of events as a direct result of interviews with participants does not reflect the project creator's opinions.
- All efforts have been made to acknowledge each contributor of this project.
- Contributors can find their names on the ACKNOWLEDGMENTS Page.
- All efforts have been made to acknowledge and properly reference all material contained within this project. This includes all images, sound recording, video footage, and documented writing.
- In the case where material is not or cannot be identified the contributor is welcome to CONTACT Melynda and have this amended.
- In cases where online material is referred to, a link will be added in the references section of each page.
- Detailed written information and images could not be found for all bands and venues listed.
- Several years ago I had a computer malfunction and lost some of the interviews I conducted and images I collated. I therefore apologize to anyone that has been interviewed but hasn't been quoted in this project.
- Final approval of all contributed project content is subject to the discretion of the Project Creator. This includes naming, placement and composition of images, as well as final quality of sound recordings and video footage placed on this website.
- Please use the CONTACT page if you have any questions or concerns.
- Main Image - Paul Conroy, Ron Murder & Paul Valium outside the Melbourne Anarchist Centre 1982 - Courtesy of Paul Conroy
- Background Image - APRA form 1987 - Courtesy of Peter McGrath